Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
Wifinity is growing, with many new projects and very interesting challenges on the horizon. To take them head on, we are growing our software development team, which is fully distributed. We are searching for senior software engineers capable of learning new technologies on demand and hit the ground running.
Our stack contains Docker, Rancher, Cattle, AWS, GCP, but we are definitely moving to Kubernetes and maybe even out of Rancher. We care about testing, continuous integration. We use Git for source control, with GitHub. You are welcome to use any editor, any OS, whatever tools you are happy with.
Wifinity provides wifi installations for big venues, buildings, holiday parks, military bases, etc. We do the hardware installation, and provide the software for provisioning of users and customers. We have many interesting projects coming up, including mobile applications, possibly embedded development as well as our usual full stack web development. There will be a lot of opportunities to move around different technologies and projects. This post is for back-end development, but all developers are welcome to do either front-end or back-end.
- 6 years or more of experience working in a commercial environment doing SRE, devops, sysadmin, etc.
- Demonstrable experience learning new technologies on your own.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP.
- Familiar with SQL databases, either PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Curiosity about networking.
- Version control experience.
- Residency in a timezone that's up to 3 hours ahead or behind UTC.
- Fluid written and spoken English.
Nice to haves
- Rancher experience.
- Familiarity with Cattle.
- Mentorship experience.
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub.
- Fully remote position, work wherever you are.
- Flexible hours, work whenever you want.
- Various projects to move around to keep things fresh.
- Work with ex-Googlers and ex-YCers.
- Gym membership cover (up to £50/month).
- Private health care (depending on location and up to £50/month).
- Inclusive and diverse culture.
To apply: https://wifinity.workable.com/jobs/1113210