Headquarters: Carrolton, TX
Do you Love to --
- Get s*%t done, fast. Seriously
- Consistently grow into your potential both personally and professionally.
- Be part of a tight-knit high-performing team of like-minded people that push you to be your best.
- Have a massive impact on a fast-growing company and thousands of other businesses (gymz)
- Be the same person at work that you are at home (no fake small talk here 🙌)
- Be given massive responsibility but ALSO massive freedom
- Be appreciated for constantly going above and beyond and being a rockstar
If you’re yelling at your computer screen,
“That’s ME!” — keep reading…
WHO WE ARE:
Hi! We are Gym Launch, a B2B fitness consulting company based in Austin, TX on a mission to take the brick & mortar gym industry from its knees back to its feet. Since May of 2017, we have gone from servicing ZERO gyms to over 1400. We have also grown from ZERO teammates to 70 in 19 months 😱😱😱
....soooo be prepared to move fast 🏃 and buckle up. It’s gonna be a fun ride.
At Gym Launch we believe that the traditional 9-to-5 job is sooo last century and should be obsolete like VHS tapes. #bekindrewind. The world is different now. We need things like:
These aren’t fancy perks that you should only get by working in that weird metallic-valley area in Northern California. No, these are the new #netflix. At Gym Launch, you are NOT accepting a “job”. Jobs are lame and boring. You’re accepting something so much more. You’re accepting to join us in our mission to empower gym owners everywhere.
You’re helping us set a new standard of excellence and delivery in the gym industry – every single thing you do on our team brings us closer to that goal. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, challenging and something that makes you so excited that you jump out of bed each morning. We believe in work-life INTEGRATION.
OUR TEAM: We currently have 120 completely virtual employees, all the way from the beautiful California west coast to the streets of downtown New York. However, our founders are located in Austin, Texas where a handful of others have chosen to join them. Our team members are all driven by their shared desire for impact, excellence & continuous growth.
OUR CULTURE: Culture in the workplace is not about the free snacks, nap rooms, and happy hours. None of that matters if the CORE of the company's culture doesn’t inspire GREATNESS. Culture is about how we show up day after day, how we behave and treat one another in and outside of work. It’s about our shared values and how we communicate those values to each other and our clients. Regular two-way feedback, collaboration, transparency across departments and with our clients isn’t something we thought would sound good. It’s what we BELIEVE in and what we PRACTICE.
Strong culture inside the business equates to strong culture outside the business (with our clients) which is probably why we have grown so quickly 🙈
ROLE: The Tech Coach will plan, manage and help to coordinate the tech journey of the Gym Launch client after they’ve completed the implementation phase. You will be responsible for efficiently helping Gym Owners maintain our Gym Launch Lead Gen Machine after their first phase of the client journey with Gym Launch and keep in contact with them over time. This will be done in collaboration with the Coaching Coordinators & Coaches. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with all systems that Gym Launch offers to our clients. The goal is to keep the client experience moving in an efficient and profitable manner, as well as to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, accountability and to exceed their expectations while maintaining departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
- Attend one hour of Tech Training with the Team per week
- Collaborate with the Coaching team on clients in need of help, ensuring that the client experience exceeds their expectations.
- Develop service procedures, policies, guidelines and standards to ensure consistent client experience, presenting to the Technical Support Manager for review/approval
- Confirm that all service procedures, policies, guidelines, and standards are being adhered to consistently and take necessary corrective actions when appropriate
- Ensure that all customer interactions are immediately and consistently noted in InfusionSoft or Zoho
- Maintain up to date technical expertise of all Gym Launch products, acting as a resource for the Tech Coaching Team
- Liaise with other staff, including interacting with members of different areas of the company, presenting findings to Tech Coach Manager for next steps and approvals
- Ensure all stats sheets are up to date at the end of each shift, and that all EOW Reports are received by Friday EOD
- Clients are efficiently and effectively provided with clear tech-related solutions after they’ve “Launched” the program.
- Coaches have the ability to get quick answers when needed.
- Tech Coach Manager has full transparency into daily metrics and performance
- Weekly Tech Coach Report is filled out and delivered to Tech Coach Manager by Friday EOD each week
- All Intercom Chats are closed within an hour
- Gym Launch clients are supported in a consistent, friendly and encouraging manner
- All video call interactions are noted in the CRM
- High-level problem-solving skills
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tolerance for high-stress situations
- Adaptable to a constantly changing environment
- High Ability to delegate tasks appropriately
- Able to make autonomous decisions for the good of the company
- Able to work M-F 9AM-6PM CST; Must be flexible and able to work additional hours/weekends if the situation warrants it
- Generally reachable and responsive to Voxer and Slack during working hours
- Efficient with Facebook, ClickFunnels, Intercom, Skipio, Acuity, and all apps, platforms, and systems that the Gym Lords use for their setups
- Able to consistently maintain a positive can-do attitude that reflects company values
To apply: https://gymlaunchsecrets.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=161