Headquarters: Houston, TX
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Envira Gallery you're responsible for the marketing strategy, development, implementation, tracking and optimization of our campaigns across all digital channels.
At Envira Gallery, we help customer’s build amazing WordPress galleries and sliders for their sites in minutes. Our products, Envira Gallery and Soliloquy have been downloaded over 2.5M times and are the most recommended and highest reviewed in the market. Our customers depend on our products for not only their passions, but their livelihoods.
- We listen to our customers and strive to do what’s best for them
- We work as a team in a collaborative environment where honesty, integrity, enthusiasm and hard work are our qualities
- We are passionate about our products and making them the best we can
We’re a small, lean and profitable growing company. Our roles are challenging yet fulfilling.
To Love and Thrive in This Role
- You are a self-starter with a strong digital marketing track record of driving growth
- You live and breath conversion optimization
- You make data driven marketing decisions
- You have a hunger to test and experiment with new and innovative ideas using your strong copywriting skills
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and seeing things through to completion
- You sweat the details and take pride in your work
- You love geeking out over anything internet marketing related
- Design comprehensive marketing strategies that will grow revenue
- Execute on all marketing efforts, including marketing strategy, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and digital advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create new marketing content and collateral
- Find new and creative growth strategies
- Grow and nurture affiliate program
- Test and optimize all marketing efforts
- Represent the voice of the customer and provide customer and market insights
- 2+ years in a digital marketing role with a track record of proven results
- Experience with CRO
- Experience with marketing funnels
- Experience with email marketing
- Advanced copywriting experience that have produced strong conversions
- Experience with A/B testing tools
- Experience building partner relationships and creating cross-promotional partnerships
- Experience with SEO (content marketing, link building, technical audits, etc)
- Advanced proficiency with Google Analytics
- Deep analytical skills obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years experience in the SaaS, eCommerce space
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience working remotely
Key Performance Indicators
- Revenue Growth
- Customer Churn Metrics
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Work from Home – You can choose to work from home or anywhere that has internet. We value people that are self-motivated to produce results without someone looking over their shoulder.
- Unlimited PTO – We offer PTO days and official company holidays. You’ll get Unlimited – Responsible PTO, which means you can take whatever time you need off whenever you need it without worrying about how much PTO you have.
- Company Retreats – Our team gets together once a year for a week to share what we’ve learned as well as to hang out and enjoy spending time with the people we work with. All expenses paid.
- Annual Bonuses – We value our team and their hard work which is why we offer annual performance bonuses.
- Paid Parental Leave – After one year with the company 30 calendar days paid maternity/paternity leave and up to 60 calendar days total time off with position guaranteed.
- Invest in You – We offer opportunities for personal and professional development and training. Whether it’s learning new coding languages or design tools, we’ll support you in doing what you love.
- Fun Environment – We’re a welcoming group that loves tacos, video games and silly GIFs. The chats are always fun and sometimes random while we work.
Envira Gallery is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
To apply: https://envira-gallery.workable.com/jobs/1119029