Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
At Packlane, our customers are our biggest advocates, and we invest a lot in enabling them to tell their stories. As Content and Community Marketer, you will own the creation and omni-channel promotion of all content related to our customers and their custom branded packaging, and the management of our customer community.
Allow us to introduce ourselves! At Packlane, we empower brands big and small to create beautiful, affordable unboxing experiences that customers will enjoy and remember. From subscription boxes to event swag, eye-catching packaging can help brands connect with their customers – so we do everything we can to make it a smooth and easy process. Our services are trusted by over 25,000 companies including Google, L’Oreal, Casper, Mailchimp and more.
We’re a team of eager self-starters from all over the world, and we’re looking for others to help grow Packlane into the best company it can be. Our core values are creativity (including beautiful design), high quality work, and a passion for what we do. If that sounds like a good fit, we can’t wait to hear from you!
You’ll run Word on the Lane, our UGC video blog series showcasing our best customers, as well as our Inspiration Gallery, photography and social media. You’ll also spearhead our forthcoming new Custom Packaging Design Awards program. Finally, you’ll manage all our social media. Reporting to the Director of Growth, specific responsibilities will include:
- Authoring long-form blog posts about our customers, packaging design and related topics
- Working with sales and customer support to identify good customer candidates for Word on the Lane
- Working with customers to craft their stories and help them shoot great videos
- All post production video editing work (1 video/month, you’ll need video intermediate editing skills)
- Promoting Word on the Lane across all social media channels, our blog, and via email
- Maintaining a pipeline of product photography for posting to social media, especially Instagram
- Leverage photography for ongoing creation of posts for our website’s Inspiration Gallery
- Manage Custom Packaging Design Awards program, including identifying candidates, granting awards, and promoting the program
- Promote, promote, promote: Increase the visibility your amazing content in as many relevant places as possible
- Manage our social media community on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Love for content creation and ability to produce it quickly and at scale
- Storytelling - you should be able to craft a compelling narrative
- Strong writing skills, including short, medium and long form copy (you’ll be writing for social, email, and our blog)
- Intermediate video production skills, including scripting and editing with the ability to add titles, soundtracks, graphics and basic effects
- Social media promotion and community management
- Experience working with customers in some capacity
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills and intermediate Premier Pro capabilities (other video editing software OK)
To apply: https://packlane.breezy.hr/p/a153daf769fb-content-and-community-marketer?source=weworkremotely